Record Company

Produced by Louis Perry (0254) & Roisin Evans (0107)

Wednesday 2 February 2011

Photo-Shoot for the Website

For the final stages of our video I felt that we needed to have a variety of shots included in our video, so using my own knowledge of photography me and Louis agreed to shoot Jazz in a different andmore controlled enviroment to give a proffessional look to the website. We would also use screen-grabs from the video as another source for images.

For this part of project I took personal interest an researched some positions which Jazz might like to use. I felt that his guitar was a key piece for this so we used it as prop, plus with the guitar in his hands Jazz seemed to relax more and it was easier for me to get the shots i was looking for.

However to add something abit different we also did shots without his guitar to create variety. I also chose to use a high angle for his face, as this helped the light shine into his eyes making them more clear and pulled back the skin along his cheeks and nech giving him more definition.

Back at school I used Photoshop to edit and create different styles with the photos, with this I was able to expand my knowledge and use of the tool. Personally I liked the back-and-white pictures better as I feel they look more proffessional and clean-cut. Whereas though the colour ones were fun to do, I feel they look amateur and could be much improved.

No comments:

Post a Comment