Record Company

Produced by Louis Perry (0254) & Roisin Evans (0107)

Sunday 6 February 2011

Digi-pack images

Within our digi-pack and website we both had decided that we wanted to use some of the stills from our music video, and these then would help to see the artists single.
Now that we have finished our video I have gone through and taken a number of different screens grabs of our video. I have taken a number of different images of the artist as well as some of our female/dancer. Hopefully I will be able to use these throughout the digi-pack.

With the images which we have chosen to use, we will then have to work with using Photoshop to edit the pictures to make sure that they are all fitting in within our digi-pack and on our website. This would then make the whole thing have a constant theme and link throughout.

While looking at the screen grabs I have been playing around on Photoshop, which what I could possible to help enhance the pictures and make them the best thing which we could possible get. One thing which I have been looking at is adding highlights to certain parts of the image as if it has been placed in a spot light



I think that this works really well as it then helps to focus on that part of the screen and what is going on, even though it is a very small image of the artist. I will also look about applying this to the front cover image so that it has a constant link between them all. It could also help on the cd or in other sections of the digi-pack. This will have to come through a trial and error process.
Another thing which I have been looking at is what I can do with the title and making the most of this. This is because it will be one of the first things that the audience see.


For this I have looked at adding a second layer to the text giving it a red highlight around the edge. This then brings the text forward and makes it bolder. I am not sure if this is going to work and will link into piece of the website and will have to check with rosin. I chose to add red as within a lot of the dance sequences we have got a red light on the back of the images. I felt that this would then have a link and a purpose for using it.

These will all most probably change as I carry on playing around with what I could do on Photoshop and what is going to work for our digi-pack. This will also depend on what images I chose to look at. And what images and screen grabs I chose to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment