Record Company

Produced by Louis Perry (0254) & Roisin Evans (0107)

Monday 14 February 2011

Digi-pack ideas

In the process of looking at digi-pack designs and examples I have found that the original template which we wanted to use. Was going to be two complex with the time little which we have as we only have got a couple of weeks to make sure that we get this finished. Because of this I have shown to work with a 6 panel digi-pack. This is something which is a lot easier to understand and work on.

In the process of thinking about what I could do with the digi-pack for the single of the cave. I managed to come up with a couple of ideas. These are:

In all of the ideas I have I want to make sure that I try and include the lyrics of the song somewhere within the digi-pack. This is something which I will have to look at and find the best possible place for this. As I am not quite sure what picture and where it will fit best.

Also I want to make sure that I include a link to our website. This is so we can make that link between the three products. It is very important to include this so that our fans would be able to follow Mumford and sons and look out for any latest news.


Having screen grabs of the artist, playing the guitar, mainly taken from sections when are artist is in the auditorium. This will be very simple and have as little as possible on it, keeping it simple but as clear as possible. This runs throughout as all of the other images which would be selected are very simple. Looking at the artist, some with our female character.



This is very similar as before, but just using the screen grabs with the artist where he is in the auditorium. With some of the other shots I am going to look at them and edit them so that the artist in highlighted or the guitar is highlighted so that it stands out. This is because the main focus is based on the artist and guitar.

My final idea is that have a mixture of different screen grabs of both the artist and the female character. And layer them over the top, using different colour films to make different elements stand out. This would be to make sure that we could show as much from the video as possible. making it now to the audience what our video includes.






In the end I have managed to come up with a mixture of my first two ideas. This is because I feel that I can do a lot more and this will be able to show my skills which I have on Photoshop. In this I have chosen a mixture of shots of our artist and female character these are both in the two locations which we filmed. I feel that is going to work the best. But will all come down to trial and error to see what look best.

No comments:

Post a Comment